3 cups Nature's Path Organic Ancient grains
½ cup raw almonds, chopped
¼ cup apricots, chopped
1 tbsp. chia seeds
2 tbsp. Hemp Seed
1/3 cup almond butter
½ cup agave syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Coat an 8 inch square baking pan with oil or cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, stir almond butter and syrup together.
4. Stir in cereal, nuts, seeds and apricots.
5. Stir until well-blended.
6. Scrape into baking pan and press down firmly with a rubber spatula to compact.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
8. Cool before cutting into 18 to 24 squares.
You can modify this recipe several ways by swapping out the cereal with a different cereal, using peanut butter or sunflower butter instead of almond butter, using peanuts or sunflowers seeds instead of almonds, or even using dried cranberries instead of apricots. Have fun and be creative creating a new bar each week!
½ cup chopped pineapple
3 tablespoons coconut cream
1 orange, juiced
1/2 cup pineapple juice
2 tablespoons toasted coconut flakes (topping)
Search for Recipes
Hi my name is Dianne. I enjoy cooking a variety of dishes and putting a smile on peoples faces. I have been teaching hands on cooking classes for over 18 years. I love creating new dishes and exploring nature.